Vertical multistage centrifugal pump is a multifunctional product, which can transport various media from tap water to industrial liquid. It is suitable for different temperature, flow and pressure ranges. CDL is suitable for non corrosive liquid and CDLF is suitable for slightly corrosive liquid.
● water supply: filtration and transmission in water plant, water supply in water plant area, pressurization in main pipe and pressurization in high-rise buildings.
● industrial pressurization: process water system, cleaning system, high-pressure flushing system and fire fighting system.
● industrial liquid transportation: cooling and air conditioning system, boiler feed water and condensation system, machine tool matching, acid and alkali.
● water treatment: ultrafiltration system, reverse osmosis system, distillation system, separator and swimming pool.
● irrigation: farmland irrigation, sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation.
● thin, clean, non flammable and explosive liquid without solid particles or fibers.
● liquid temperature: normal temperature type - 15C to + 70 ° C, hot water type - 15 ° C to + 120c
● ambient temperature: max. + 40C ● altitude: max. 1000M
KDL / kdlf is a non self-priming vertical multistage centrifugal pump with standard motor installed. The motor shaft is directly connected with the pump shaft through the pump head with coupling. The pressure cylinder and flow passage parts are fixed between the pump head and the water inlet and outlet section with pull rod bolts, and the water inlet and outlet of the pump are in the same straight line at the pump bottom; The pump can be equipped with intelligent protector as required to effectively protect the pump from dry rotation, phase loss, overload, etc.
● the motor is totally enclosed, air-cooled two pole standard motor.
● protection grade: IP55
● insulation class: F
● standard voltage:
50Hz: 1 x 220-230/ 240V 3 x 200-220/ 346-380V 3 x 220-240/ 380-415V
The following instructions apply to the curves shown later:
1. All curves are based on measurements of the motor at constant speed of 2900 rpm or 2950 rpm.
2. The curve tolerance shall comply with iso9906, Appendix A.
3. The test adopts water without air at 20 ° C and the kinematic viscosity is 1mm2 / s
4. The use of the pump refers to the performance range of the bold curve to prevent overheating and overload of the motor caused by too small flow.