"Pipeline circulating pump" is a single suction single-stage centrifugal pump, which belongs to column pump. In addition, there are vertical multi-stage pump and column multi-stage pump. The pipeline circulating pump has the characteristics of coaxial output and data transmission, simple installation, environmental protection and energy-saving motor, etc. After mastering the characteristics of pipeline circulating pump, I will no doubt wonder how to select the model of pipeline circulating pump. Next, I will share the 5-level method for selecting the model of pipeline circulating pump.
(1) According to the pump head of the design scheme of the sewage treatment plant, several types of pipeline circulating pumps with different total flow are selected from the comprehensive spectrum of pipeline circulating pump or the characteristic table of commodity sample version of pipeline circulating pump. The pump head of the selected pipeline circulating pump design scheme is consistent with or close to that of the sewage treatment plant design scheme. However, the total flow is likely to be slightly different.
(2) According to the total flow of the design scheme of the sewage treatment plant and the total flow of the selected single pump, the number of pipeline centrifugal pumps with different types of pumps shall be determined, and the requirements shall be met. Draw the flow hydrograph of the design scheme of tap water or drainage pipeline in the irrigation area, and carry out linear fitting between the total flow hydrograph of the sewage treatment plant when the number of selected pipeline circulating pumps is different and the total flow hydrograph of the irrigation and drainage design scheme, so as to check whether it can meet the requirements of irrigation and drainage flow transformation. If the linear fitting total flow process line is close to the flow disc process line of irrigation and drainage design scheme, it indicates the number of types of pumps selected; Basically, it can be incorporated into the pouring regulations. Within the allowable scope of irrigation, the total flow hydrograph of the design scheme can be appropriately revised to make them meet the requirements.
(3) According to the type and quantity of pumps preliminarily reviewed. Equip pipelines and accessories, draw pipeline characteristic curve, find out the working midpoint of pipeline circulating pump, and clarify the installation elevation of pipeline circulating pump.
(4) Optional engine and auxiliary machinery and equipment, and formulate the structural form and layout method of water pump house.
(5) According to the model and specification of the selected pipeline circulating pump and the characteristics of supporting facilities, machinery and equipment, and in accordance with the technical standards for economic development, effectively carry forward the capital construction cost and operation cost, and clarify the type and quantity of effective pumps.
Three outstanding advantages of pipeline circulating pump:
1. Coaxial output data transmission: the centrifugal impeller is immediately connected with the motor shaft, which is environmentally friendly, energy-saving and low noise, and can balance the axial and radial loads caused by pump operation.
2. Simple installation: the access specifications are the same, located in the same straight line, and the structure is simple. It is easy to maintain. When repairing centrifugal impeller, sealing and other spare parts, there is no need to disassemble the pipeline.
3. Environmental protection and energy saving motor: Class II energy efficiency, energy saving and power saving, explosion-proof fan can be selected, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life